Wednesday, June 3, 2026

A Little Taste

Who's to say who's to blame
when we're fighting each other off
waiting for the epiphany,
naked boundaries crossed.

I don't know what to say
you're keeping my tongue occupied
your body tastes like glue
tastes like you
and a little taste is all it takes...

I forget the world around you.

I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to say,
ain't it funny how
I don't know what to say anymore.
Set the tone with your monotone laugh;
I don't know what to say anymore.

All the lights just fade to black.
Leave us in the dark every night.

Now part the seas,
now pray the dead will stay that way.

I remain unconvinced that you
could ever really see me.

Now curl those toes.

Tonight is all we have left,
I'm parting tides, can you see?

I forget the world exists around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment