Maybe I'm hoarding my feelings again
until my mind wants to be blown,
can I ever be alone?
I can see it in your eyes,
you feel the same.
Are we not expressing ourselves to each other,
again, trying to control this narrative?
I said I'd tell you everything
and I mean it with my heart and soul,
but timing is such a fickle thing,
do you need to know right now?
All the doubt that's been building,
something feels impossible.
But I swear I love you to the end.
Goddamn those freckles on your nose,
I want to tell you everything.
I can tell you're doubting something,
and I am too, I hope
it's the same thing.
On three... this feeling.
Goddamn,
you look so beautiful.
I swear I'm not hesitating,
but who could ever know for sure
that this love, so strange and magnificent,
could be forever?
Fuck.
Oh, this impossibility!
I found the one for me?
And she's right here, wants
to stay beside me?
Jesus Christ,
I must be the fool.
I must be lost in reverie.
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Impossibility Dressed in White
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment