Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aesop

In the Halloween tree I’ll wait for monster’s plea.
Picnics never really were for me, but King Kong has a particular persuasion about him.

The moon man’s noggin reeks of Dolores and dinner has been postponed,

Salt girl has been giving me the creeps anyway.

Here’s to tea party chaos.
Octopus, on with the merman’s rescue attempt number two

at bringing back Fableganger’s Granny Globe Gertrude.

I’ll be the moon man’s feet walking the beat to Emma’s
but don’t mind me, I’ll only say anything to be a drag.
My dragoness insists on consistency, peacock cloak for Nurse Evelyn I suppose.

Let’s be best friends with books before dessert dies.

Squid Nancy mourns the mothers of monsters lost along the road to wake up Alice.

This meal is in memory of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment